Architectural Design Process
Our firm’s dedication to architectural excellence is centered around the conceptualization and curation of your home’s form, function, and aesthetics. Recognizing the personal and significant investment involved in designing a home, we prioritize building strong relationships from the start. Our team believes in transparency, which is why detailed information about our services, collaborative process, and fee structure will be provided upfront to ensure that spaces in your home not only look stunning but also perform to your expectations.
Pre-Design: Crafting Your Vision
- Project Proposal
- Design Survey
- Determine Design Goals and Inspiration
- Estimated Project Timeline
Schematic Design: Sculpting Your Dreams
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Exterior 3D Model and Materials
Construction Documents: Where Dreams Take Shape
- Construction Documents
- Site Visits
- Shop drawings and sample reviews as requested
Our design philosophy believes a home should reflect the unique tastes and personality of it’s owners and complement their lifestyle. Whether it’s selecting the perfect material palettes or choosing the right furniture and finishing touches, we’re committed to helping you create a space that you’ll love and feel proud to call home.
- Interior Design Survey
- Project Proposal
- Selections Timeline
- 3D Renderings
- Initial Material Suggestions
- Selections include: paint colors, cabinetry, hardware, appliances, countertops, flooring, backsplash, millwork, wall coverings, plumbing fixtures, window coverings, lighting, etc.
- Samples of Suggested Materials
- A real-time updated document with direct link to selections
- 3D Model + Renderings
- Builder interaction to ensure project execution
- Site visits
- Interior Elevations
- Final Selection Documents
Get Started on Your Journey
Strom Architecture strives to provide a collaborative design process that develops unique solutions to our client’s needs and desired aesthetics. Interested in learning more or setting up a complimentary consultation? Let’s get started!