Strom Architecture is seeking a full-time Office Administrator to provide support for our team. Strom Architecture is a full-service design firm specializing in new homes, cabins, additions/remodels, and boutique commercial projects. This full-time, hybrid (remote and in-office) position is a great opportunity to grow your people and leadership skills. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes generous time off and a 401(k) package.
Please email your resume to [email protected] or upload through the link below.
- Fostering working relationships with clients
- Aid in the development of proposals and documentation
- Assisting with scheduling and firm time management
- Planning and monitoring day-to-day operations of the firm
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering and analyzing firm data
- Office supply management
- Knowledge of how a business/firm operates
- Well-rounded individual who can fill multiple roles
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Collaborative, yet able to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and a fast learner
- Business or Marketing Degree a plus