Associate Architect/Project Manager
Strom Architecture is seeking a full-time Associate Architect / Project Manager to add to our team! Strom Architecture is a full-service design firm specializing in residential and boutique commercial projects located in Fargo, ND. We believe that great relationships build great projects and aim to provide our clients with an easy-to-understand process.
In this position at Strom, your creativity and problem solving will be utilized to manage projects from the very early stages through construction documentation. You will need to communicate effectively with our team, clients, and builders to ensure smooth transitions from each part of our process, managing people, project tasks and timelines.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and examples of your work to [email protected] in pdf format or using the link below.
- Develop/implement architectural design concepts, layouts and details under the supervision of the Principal Architect
- Coordinating project schedules
- Lead in the assembly of construction documents
- Collaborate with team members during each project phase
- Participate in sourcing and specification of materials
- Take ownership of work and oversee all aspects of projects
- Partner in fostering working relationships with clients
- Accredited degree in architecture or related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Expertise in design, details and documentation in relation to residential design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup or similar
- Lumion and ArchiCAD experience a plus
- Well-rounded individual who can fill multiple roles
- Collaborative, but able to work independently
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Motivated and self-directed
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment